We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara is the global leading provider of nutriation solutions for the most diverse crops by combining global and local knowledge of crops and farmer needs, along with a portfolio of high quality products and exceptional application competition. In recent years Yara has been growing and acquiring an important position in the Latin America fertilizer market and actively supporting the development of sustainable, productive and profitable agriculture for different crops.
Currently we have the vacancy for the position of Customer Experience Manager. We need a person with an experienced and highly motivated leader profile, whose main purpose is to ensure compliance with the commercial strategy, aiming to consolidate customer satisfaction and loyalty, as a means to make their business more productive and profitable, so as to contribute to the company's results.
The position is based in Colombia and will report directly Marketing Director BU Latinoamerica
- Lead BU/ local activities related to the Salesforce implementation project in the countries : coordinate activities / meetings with markets; anticipate requirements, handle communication efforts and stakeholder management
- Ensure Salesforce works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information including grower segmentation when is available. Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for the aspects considered on the implementation
- Manage the change through the organization , encouraging users, highlighting the benefits for each stakeholder and in general, driving actions to support adoption
- Build collaborative relationships with local commercial teams to ensure optimal use of Salesforce functionalities
- Communicate feedback to Central Team and users about areas for improvement or eventual risks
- Represent the BU in managing the global roadmap and requirements prioritization
- Be the bridge between the Central Team and the local teams for everything related with CRM and Salesforce in particular
- Monitoring of project´s budget
- Train local teams when necessary
- Manage conduction of NPS study and consequent improvement plans
Medium - Long Term
- Build on CRM to optimize digital engament of customers
- Encourage direct communications with customers through Salesforce by implementing targeted campaigns
- Start building intelligence over the customer data
- Drive the disciplines of Customer experience, Customer Journey and segmentation in the region, for the focus crops / main segments.
- Provide tools, frameworks and support to local markets for implementing cross functional improvement plans accordingly: Identify and review all customer touch-points; define standarts for all external customer interactions; creation and identification of customer experience measurements and processes (indexes, metrics, customer survey standards); be the customer’s champion inside the organization
Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Industrial Engineering; able to communicate in English.
Work Experience in: Previous experience in CRM , Salesforce ideally; Previous knowledge in Agricultural Business is a nice to have.
Knowledge and skills:
- First-hand experience of development and implementation of a CRM tool with back-end system knowledge - Excellent planning, analytical skills and project management - Ability to anticipate issues, set priorities and proactively works towards the objetive - Creative and flexible
- Leadership and influencing skills
- Knowledge and understanding of company processes would be ideal
- Strong interpersonal communication skills