We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara delivers solutions for sustainable agriculture and the environment. Our fertilizers and crop nutrition programs help produce food required for the growing world population. Our industrial products and solutions reduce emissions, improve air quality and support safe and efficient operations. Founded in Norway in 1905, Yara has a worldwide presence with sales to 150 countries and sales revenue of more than 14 bilion USD.
• Plan and carry out approved field trials, collect data and write report
• Plan and implement assigned farmer meetings
• Visit farmers to exchange knowledge, understand farmer needs. Carry out survey requested
• Advise farmers, business partners on the science and technology regarding to fertilizer, cultivation practice .
• Create and maintain relationships with local authorities, research organizations and universities
• Support & train partners in responsible area when there is request.
• In charge of assigned crops in Crop Leader Program
• Train & support sale agronomists in doing demo and field days
• Grower’s trouble shooting for technical issues
- University graduation (or above) on crop cultivation, agronomy or plant protection
- English: Intermediate
- (Or IELTS 5.0 or TOEFL IBT 35 Or TOEFL CBT 153 Or TOEFL Paper 477 Or TOEIC 405)
- Interested in science and technology, diligent, eager for learning
- Good at Microsoft office
- Priority is given to candidate who is living in the corresponding recruitment region
- Ensure activity and behavior are compliant with Yara Ethics & Follow the rule and regulation of the company